BORN OF HOLISTIC WISDOM THAT’S BEEN AROUND FOR 5000 YEARS.
- Inspired by an “oil pulling,” an age-old Ayurvedic oral hygiene method which is still widely practiced today using coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is a proven detoxifier that leaves a natural protective barrier on your teeth and gums.
- Practitioners of oil pulling report health benefits that aren’t limited to the mouth, such as boosted energy, stronger immunity, relief from allergy symptoms, etc.
- Ginger’s Coconut Tootpaste and Mouthwash are great alternatives to oil pulling, which many find inconvenient, difficult or distasteful.
THIS IS THE CLEANEST & HEALTHIEST YOUR MOUTH WILL EVER FEEL!
- Made from all-natural ingredients, including pure water and coconut oil.
- Free from fluoride, propylene glycol, diethanolamine, microbeads and other stuff that can be toxic not only to you, but to the environment.
- Subtly sweet coconut-mint flavor will have you rethinking your idea of how toothpaste should
- Developed by 2 dentists with over 65 years’ combined experience and a passion for helping people stay healthy and happy.
Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste. All Natural, Fluoride Free and Delicious
Ingredients: Our toothpaste contains pure water, coconut oil and only the few, natural, supporting ingredients that were absolutely necessary to give it a pleasing consistency and delectable flavor.
Our patent-pending, one-of-a-kind formula was developed through the partnership of Dr. Ginger Price, a renowned cosmetic dentist with over 30 years’ experience, and Dr. Martin Giniger, a dentist and leading expert on oral hygiene products and inventor/developer of some of the world’s most famous toothpastes.
Dr. Ginger’s number-one goal was to encourage oral and overall wellness through the creation of a wholesome alternative to the chemical-laden toothpastes most Americans use. She succeeded spectacularly in creating a high-quality, delicious and healthy toothpaste that’s ideal for all ages.
And since Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste was made without fluoride, propylene glycol, diethanolamine, microbeads and other potentially harmful components, you can be sure it’s safe for you, your family and the environment.
Pure Water Kind of speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
Coconut Oil Miracle food extraordinaire and the reason this toothpaste exists at all. Lately enjoying a (well-founded) resurgence in popularity, coconut oil has been used to cure and relieve myriad ailments for thousands of years. In modern times, coconut oil has been recognized as a natural detoxifying agent and an enemy of harmful bacteria. The list of health benefits reported by coconut oil enthusiasts is long enough to fill several blogs and should be enough to convince even the most skeptical to give it a try.
Hydrated Silica A harmless, naturally-occurring substance (think opals, diatomaceous earth) that is used as a thickening and stabilizing agent.
Titanium Dioxide Harmless and naturally-occurring as well, this mineral is used as pigment.
Xylitol A (harmless) polyalcohol that is extracted from plant materials and is a proven cavity-fighter and known to aid teeth in remineralization.
Natural Coconut-Mint Flavor Gives Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste an unforgettably tasty, yet subtle, flavor that everyone in your family will love.
Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste is a delicious, healthy and high-quality alternative to chemical-laden toothpastes and it can be used instead of or as a supplement to your regular toothpaste. If you’re the least bit curious about coconut oil and the wonderful things it can do for your oral (and overall) health, we recommend you give Dr. Ginger’s a try – you’ll be so glad you did.
For a full list of ingredients along with shipping and order info, be sure to check out our FAQ page.
Please allow 4-6 business days for your order to arrive.