Your favorite mouthwash now in convenient travel size!!
Oil pulling just got simpler, faster and tastier!
- Modern day oil pulling is based on an ancient Ayurvedic practice and involves swishing coconut oil around in your mouth for 10 – 20 minutes.
- In addition to boosted oral health, other benefits attributed to oil pulling include: more energy, allergy symptom relief, stronger immune system, alleviated skin conditions, etc.
- Oil pulling, while effective, can be inconvenient, messy, difficult or unsavory for some practitioners.
- Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash is a fresh, easy, great-tasting alternative to oil pulling.
Fight bacteria, toxins and bad breath without harsh chemicals.
- Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash is made from all-natural ingredients, including coconut oil and aloe vera juice.
- Coconut oil is a natural detoxifier and has been proven to kill harmful bacteria.
- Leaves protective barrier behind to aid in fight against cavities and bad breath all day.
- Developed by 2 dentists with over 35 years of combined experience and a passion for helping people stay happy and healthy.
Click Here for Ingredients
Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash. All-Natural, Fresh, Delicious Oral Defense
Ingredients: Our mouthwash contains coconut oil, aloe vera juice and only the few, natural, supporting ingredients that were absolutely necessary to ensure proper foaming action and, of course, delectable flavor.
Our patent-pending, one-of-a-kind formula was developed through the partnership of Dr. Ginger Price, a renowned cosmetic dentist with over 30 years’ experience, and Dr. Martin Giniger, a dentist and leading expert on oral hygiene products and inventor/developer of some of the world’s most famous toothpastes.
Dr. Ginger has long been interested in natural and holistic medicine and was immensely impressed by what she was reading and hearing about the advantages of oil pulling, which led her to create an easier, faster and tastier alternative that still offered the same remarkable health benefits.
And since Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash was made without fluoride, alcohol,
chlorhexidine, hexetidine and other potentially harmful components, you can be sure it’s safe for you and your family.
Pure Water Kind of speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
Coconut Oil Miracle food extraordinaire and the reason this mouthwash exists at all. Lately enjoying a (well-founded) resurgence in popularity, coconut oil has been used to cure and relieve myriad ailments for thousands of years. In modern times, coconut oil has been recognized as a natural detoxifying agent and an enemy of harmful bacteria. The list of health benefits reported by coconut oil enthusiasts is long enough to fill several blogs and should be enough to convince even the most skeptical to give it a try.
Aloe Vera Juice Clinically proven to fight both plaque and periodontal disease, aloe vera juice also reduces acidity and is an active part of the protective barrier produced by our mouthwash.
Hydrated Silica A harmless, naturally-occurring substance (think opals, diatomaceous earth) that is used as a thickening and stabilizing agent.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate Harmless and naturally-occurring as well, SLS is derived from coconut oil and is used as a foam booster.
Xylitol A (harmless) polyalcohol that is extracted from plant materials and is a proven cavity-fighter and known to aid teeth in remineralization.
Natural Coconut-Mint Flavor Gives Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash an unforgettably tasty, yet subtle, flavor that everyone in your family will love.
Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Mouthwash is a delicious, natural, hassle-free and high-quality alternative to the extraordinarily beneficial practice of oil pulling. For best results, use two-to-three times daily after brushing with Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste. Seriously, isn’t it time to experience the amazing health benefits of coconut oil for yourself? Make your mouth (and body) happy – order Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Mouthwash today.
For a full list of ingredients along with shipping and order info, be sure to check out our FAQ page.
Please allow 4-6 business days for your order to arrive.